How to Choose the Right LED Lighting for Your Application
Are you getting lost in all of the conversations about whether LED is the right light source and/or which one you should choose for your project?
At this Dine and Discover, you will leave with an understanding of the following:
· What the makeup of an LED is and why that is important in the selection of the right LED
· How to select the right LED color temperature and how that affects the functionality, aesthetics and ambiance of an office or residential setting
· How to get great color without sacrificing energy efficiency and/or light output
· Benefits of LED over fluorescent and other lamp/fixture options
· How to determine if replacement lamps (from fluorescent to LED) is available and/or when it’s the right option to consider
· Considerations for efficient dimming and control of LED lamps and fixtures
Note: Integrated Sales’ office has various working examples installed of the different applications that will be discussed.
This presentation does not provide CEUs.